Love Island’s Connor Durman is unrecognizable as he shaved off his hair before getting a hair transplant
- Love Island star Connor Durman was unrecognizable in photos posted to Instagram this weekend before having a hair transplant
- The 28-year-old coffee bean salesman said he had been thinking about going through the procedure for some time after becoming self-conscious.
- The television personality looked very different after she shaved her head and had lines drawn on her head to show the difference between her old and new hairstyle
- Connor entered the Love Island villa on Day 1 of the Winter Series for the first time in 2020 before being given the boot on Day 15
- The latest news and updates on all your favorite Love Island contestants
Love Island star Conor Durman was unrecognizable in photos posted to Instagram this week after he shaved his head before undergoing a hair transplant.
The 28-year-old coffee bean salesman said he had been thinking about going through the procedure for some time after becoming self-conscious.
He wrote online: ‘I’ve been conscious of my hairline for a while, finally taking the plunge and going for it.
New look: Love Island star Conor Durman, 28, is unrecognizable in photos posted to Instagram this week after shaving his head before getting a hair transplant)
‘I honestly can’t thank @now.hairtime enough. They made the process so much easier than I could imagine. Can’t wait to see the results!’
In his photographs, Connor was seen pointing to his head after shaving off his gray hair.
A photo showed him looking in the mirror as he had lines drawn on his head, marking the line of his old hair that he would be left with after the transplant.
All Changes: A picture shows Connor looking in the mirror as lines are drawn on his head to mark the line of his old hair that he will have after the transplant.
Picking Your Locks: The coffee bean seller said he’s been thinking about going through the process for a while after feeling self-conscious.
She previously wore a style in which her hair was brushed forward and swept to one side.
Connor entered the Love Island villa for the first time in 2020 in the winter series, before he was given the boot on Day 15.
He coupled up with Sophie Piper, sister of Rochelle Humes, dating for several months after the two left the show.
Looking back: Connor couple-up with Rochelle Humes’ sister Sophie Piper on Love Island, with the pair dating for several months after they both left the show (Sophie and Connor pictured in 2020)
They had planned to live together but they got separated when the lockdown started.
A source told The Sun at the time: ‘Things haven’t settled down yet. They never even went official.
‘There was no chance to start it due to the lockdown and they both agreed that it would be better if we remained friends.’
Reality star: Connor enters Love Island villa on day 1 of show’s first winter series in 2020