Horrific details revealed about victims after abducted girl’s dramatic escape leads to discovery of 2 bodies

Authorities in Alabama on Wednesday released gruesome details of how a woman and boy were allegedly murdered a day after a 12-year-old child was abducted. The girl escaped by chewing the path with restraintLeading investigators to discover two bodies.

Having already been charged with first-degree kidnapping in connection with the mistreatment of the girl, Jose Paulino Pascual-Reyes also charged with murder and abuse of corpse in the death of a woman and a boy under the age of 14. which was found inside the mobile home in Central. According to Tallapoosa County Sheriff Jimmy Ebbett and court documents, the Alabama city of Deadville.

As per the arrest warrant received by CBS Affiliate WRBL, investigators believe Reyes killed his girlfriend, Sandra Vazquez Seja, by pressing him with a pillow. Reyes is also accused of stabbing Seja’s younger son, under 14, to death with his hands and feet. The boy’s full name has not been released.

Small pieces were made at the joints of both the bodies to hide the evidence.

Authorities have not released information about the surviving girl, a possible motive or whether any of the victims and Pascual-Reyes are related, but Abbett said additional charges were possible.

Court records show that 29-year-old Seja used an address matching the location of the mobile home when he obtained a traffic ticket for speeding and driving without a license in April.

Records do not include the name of a defense attorney who could speak on behalf of Pascual-Reyes, 37, who was incarcerated in the Talapoosa County Jail following his arrest in Auburn, about 25 miles from Deadville.

According to a complaint filed in the court by the authorities, the girl, who was abducted from an undisclosed location around July 24, was kept on the bedpost for almost a week so that she could be sexually assaulted. Records show that both men were killed at the time of the alleged abduction.

The document said the girl was kept in a “drunk state” with alcohol and was attacked on the head.

Officials said her braces were damaged by chewing and that marks on her wrists indicating she was tied, the girl was seen on the road outside the mobile home on Monday morning.

Abbott said a driver picked up the girl and informed the authorities, after an investigation and search police officers found two decomposed bodies inside the mobile home where Pascual-Reyes lived and is believed to have housed the girl. was. Others lived at the residence, he said, but when the police arrived, no one else was there.

Abbett said the girl, whom authorities said had not been reported missing, received medical assistance and was placed in the custody of child welfare officials, who described her as a “hero”.

“He’s safe now, and that’s why we want to keep him that way,” Abbett said.

The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security were also involved in the investigation, WRBL reports.

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *