- 2 lbs. fresh or defrosted chicken wings
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Spray oil, ideally olive oil
- Wing sauce of your choice
- If chicken wings are whole, use kitchen shears to cut off wing tips and separate wingette from drumette at the joint.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towel.
- Season chicken wings with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Coat wings with spray oil.
- Set air fryer to 390 degrees.
- In a single layer and without the wings touching, place the wings in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flipping wings halfway through the cooking process using silicone tongs. If wings are not to desired crispiness after 20 minutes, cook for up to an additional 6 minutes.
- Remove wings from air fryer using silicone tongs.
- Toss wings in your sauce of choice. Serve immediately.